Welcome to the website of Raahe Pentecostal church.
You are warmly welcome to our church’s events. For more information, go to “upcoming events”.
Our weekly schedule:
- Prayer on Mondays at 19 in Kopsa
- Prayer on Tuesdays at 18
- Prayer-stop and church’s office is open on Wednesdays at 10-12
- Youth’s evening on Fridays at 19
- Service and kids’ stop on Sundays at 11
Steps towards God
God wants a relationship with you.
1.God exists, He is real, and His love for you is immeasurable. He wants to have a relationship with you. He loves all the people He has created and does not want to be separated from anyone.
|2. We have sinned, and sin is what is keeping us separated from God.Each of us have done wrong in our lives, and that is called sin. Sin intervenes with the connection we have with our loving God, and that is why we are separated from God.||
3.Jesus came to die for our sins, so we could have a relationship with Him.
|4. We had only to accept Jesus’ work of redemption into our lives.
To be forgiven, we have to accept Jesus as our savior and our Lord.
Do you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour? Yes
ContactsThe church’s pastors
+358 45 3422 844
hannu.kuosmanen (at) raahehlsrk.com
Pastor of missionary work
+358 44 5505 049
leo.makinen (at) omanetti.fi
+358 45 6788 284
jarmo.karppinen (at) raahehlsrk.com
The Pentecostal Church’s main points of faith
- The Holy Bible is God’s word and basis of all our teachings.
- There is one eternal God who manifests himself in three persons: The Father, Son and The Holy Spirit. God is the creator of heaven and earth.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, given birth to by Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life teaching and doing miracles. With His death on the cross Jesus redeemed the sin of this world, rose from the dead, and now sits on the right of our Heavenly Father.
- God created man as His own image and to accompany Him, but the fall of man separated us from God. If you believe in Jesus Christ you are born again as His child and are given righteousness as a gift.
- The Holy Spirit awakens a person spiritually, so that he or she can receive the redemption that God prepared for us, then the Holy Spirit comes on that person. Jesus Christ baptises a believer with the Holy Spirit, who gives us gifts that are to be used for the good of the church. A believer is to be filled with the Spirit and carrying fruits of the Spirit.
- A church is a Christian community based on the teachings of apostles and founded and led by Jesus. The shared church in which all Christians around the world and throughout the years belong is manifested in local churches. Jesus Christ told His church to make disciples of all nations, to baptize and teach them. The church forms a spiritual clergy that is to serve the Lord and show love towards all people.
- Baptism that is set by Jesus is associated with salvation. Baptism is performed on a Christian in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the commandment that Jesus gave. Afterwards, the baptized is joined to the local church.
- The Holy Communion set by Jesus is a meal of commemoration and unity. The Holy Communion manifests Jesus’ work of redemption and commemorates His death on the cross and resurrection.
- Everyone will experience resurrection. The righteous are resurrected in life and the ungodly are resurrected in judgement.
- Believers will be raptured according to Jesus’ promise, after which Jesus will rule the world as King. God will create new heaven and earth. This is the eternity for the righteous.