Welcome to the website of Raahe Pentecostal church.
You are warmly welcome to our church’s events. For more information, go to “upcoming events”.
Our weekly schedule:
- Prayer on Mondays at 19 in Kopsa
- Prayer on Tuesdays at 18
- Prayer-stop on Wednesdays at 10-12
- Youth’s evening on Fridays at 19
- Service and kids’ stop on Sundays at 11
1. God exists, He is real, and His love for you is immeasurable. He wants to have a relationship with you. He loves all the people He has created and does not want to be separated from anyone.
2. We have sinned, and sin is what is keeping us separated from God.Each of us have done wrong in our lives, and that is called sin. Sin intervenes with the connection we have with our loving God, and that is why we are separated from God.
3. Jesus came to die for our sins, so we could have a relationship with Him.
God sent His only son to die for our sins and to redeem us, so that we could be forgiven and regain the connection we had had with God.
4. We had only to accept Jesus’ work of redemption into our lives.
To be forgiven, we have to accept Jesus as our savior and our Lord.
Contacts The church’s pastors